COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In general, Targeted Business Services may collect your personal information if you:
- contact us directly;
- inquire about products or services;
- purchase a course;
- sign up to receive newsletters;
- complete a registration form, survey, or poll;
- participate in a contest or sweepstakes; or
- sign up to become a reseller.
The personal information we collect may include your name, physical address, email address, telephone number, age range, gender, username, password, credit card number, credit card expiration date, photographs, occupation and other demographic information. The personal information we collect will only be used for the purpose for which it was given.
COLLECTION OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
USE OF INFORMATION
The information we collect may be used as follows:
- to process and fulfil product orders and confirm transactions;
- to respond to queries and requests for information about products and services;
- to contact you directly about Targeted Business Services, its brands, special offers, samples, newsletters and other promotions;
- to administer contests and sweepstakes;
- to administer our products and services;
- to investigate and resolve problems with our web site;
- to conduct internal reviews of our web site, including via web analytics;
- to gain an understanding of your use of our web site, to enhance the user experience; and
- to monitor and protect the security and integrity of our web site.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
The information we collect may be disclosed or transferred for the following purposes:
- to Targeted Business Services employees, independent contractors, affiliates, subsidiaries, business associates, consultants, service providers and suppliers, as necessary to enable those parties to provide business, professional or technical support functions for Targeted Business Services;
- to announce the results of surveys and polls;
- to announce the winners of contests and sweepstakes;
- to identify, contact, or bring legal action against any party who may be interfering with or causing injury to our rights or property, or to those of other users, and to identify users who might be harmed by such activities;
- to government authorities and law enforcement agencies in connection with investigations on matters of public safety or as required in response to judicial process, as permitted by law; and
- to an acquiring third party in the event that Targeted Business Services or any of its assets is acquired.
Our web site is intended for use by individuals over 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13 year of age. Sites linked from our web site may contain content that is not suitable for children.
THIRD PARTY WEB SITES
We maintain physical, procedural and electronic controls and safeguards to protect the personal information we collect.
GOOGLE SITE STATS
We use Google Site Stats to monitor and track conversion on our web site.